(Note: The names in the parentheses are account names in our laboratory. The e-mail address for each member is <account name>@sa.cs.titech.ac.jp)
Takashi Kobayashi (tkobaya)
Associate professor, Dept. of Computer Science, School of Computing, Tokyo Institute of Technology
His research interests lie in the field of software engineering (especially, software maintenance and support of software design).
Researchers in academia
- Kiyoshi Agusa / Researcher at Nanzan Univ.
- Motoshi Saeki / Professor in Dept. of Computer Science, School of Computing, Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Haruo Yokota / Professor in Dept. of Computer Science, School of Computing, Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Shinichiro Yamamoto / Professor in Dept. of Information Systems, Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, Aichi Prefectural Univ.
- Shigeharu Teshima / Professor, Institute of Innovation for Future Society of Nagoya University
- Noritoshi Atsumi / Assistant professor, Institute for Information Management and Communication, Kyoto Univ.
- Shinpei Hayashi / Associate Professor in Dept. of Computer Science, School of Computing, Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Takashi Ishio / Associate Professor at Nara Institute of Science and Technology
Visiting Junior Fellows
- Mahfouth Ahmad Alghamdi School of Computer Science, The University of Adelaide, PhD Student
If you want to join our laboratory as a student member, see the application details.
- Yuya Aizawa [D3] (
yaizawa) (entered in Oct.)
- JianFeng Ye [M2] (
jfye) (entered in Oct.)
- Kazuki Hayashi [M2] (
- Ruixuan Dan [M2] (
- Yuji Kaminaga [M1] (
kaminaga)(entered in Oct.)
- Yuto Kitabayashi [M1] (
- Aoi Koga [M1] (
koga)(entered in Oct.)
- Sakutaro Sugiyama [M1] (
- Souta Ikeda [b4] (
- Koki Ishii [b4] (
- Ayaka Kinoshita [b4] (
Alumnae and Alumni
- Dr. Kunihiro Noda (2016.04-2019.03)
- Dr. Ryota Mibe (2016.04-2018.09)